Music Videos :: Do You Like Garage Rock and Murder?

Much thanks to Brent for pickin' up some slack while I've been draggin' ass. Between Pops passing away and moving a month earlier than expected, the last few weeks haven't exactly been conducive to anime and indie rock. As amped up as I am to sequel about the new Arctic Monkeys or complain about Key the Metal Idol, there's a lot of moving, calling, and paperwork to be done. I seem settled in at present though, so hopefully things will start getting back to normal.

In the mean time, in my little bit of free time, I've been playing Gunz: The Duel a lot, so it seems fitting that I have two wonderful new videos for those of you who like you both 70's inspired garage rock and violent, violent murder. First we have Jet's "K.I.A." from their upcoming album Shaka Rock. There are leaks floating around, but all early indications point to ultra-bogus bullshit.



Followed by "Treat Me Like Your Mother" by The Dead Weather, a new band composed of Alison Mosshart of The Kills fame and Jack White of... Jack White fame. Do you like The White Stripes? Do you like The Raconteurs? Do you wish there was a band that kinda sounded like both of them at the same time?!?! ...good news:

0 comments: